25 CONTENT MARKETINGTIPS FOR MUSICIANS AND WHAT THAT MEANS BY TMAQ
I notice a lot of artists always have issues putting out their content and this is a major part pushing out content to reach out to your desired audience. These tips will help you a lot:
What is content marketing? Content marketing is a term used to describe a form of marketing made popular by internet marketers; the idea is to raise awareness of what you’re promoting by giving out free content. This content can be in whatever form you want it videos, text post, montage, pictures posted on your platform.
Why should musicians do content marketing? Content marketing is cheaper than radio and television promotion; also content marketing will stay longer and can always be used in future.
HERE ARE 25 CONTENT MARKETING TIPS FOR MUSICIANS
I took my time to outline these tips into categories and steps that will work for you.
- Your review on an important issue revolving around your genre of music.
- Countdown of your top five songs with reasons
- A poll to know what your fan’s favorite songs are
- Countdown of the above favorite songs chosen by your fan’s
- Streams of your songs
- A clip of forthcoming songs or album
- Collection of songs clips mixed together to showcase a upcoming project
- Photo graphs of you with fans
- Photo graphs of you in the studio
- Allow your fans to review your art covers to select a better one for you
- Photos of you having fun eg eating at local spot
- Try to relate football with your fans giving updates about the club or matches and how good or bad.
- An advance look at your artwork and sound
- A best fan musician Competition where the winner get to feature you on a track
- A best fan photo where a fan pose and dress your look alike
- Giving out airtime, lunch or dinner date
- A day in life studio
- Videos of your studio session
- Behind the scene videos or pictures
- Posting of any official video
- Recording of a live show you perform
- A video diary of how progress on your next single or album is doing
- A video of you meeting a fan
- A net street video
- Pictures of you visiting the orphanage and supporting charity programs
This tip is for both top notch and fast rising stars, content marketing is a very powerful tool for promotion and it’s cheaper. Content marketing will help you build and grow your fan base daily, I will suggest you always push out three content every week.
You can always reach on on ig @TEEEMAQ twitter @iam_tmaq my next article is on who do you need on your team
Written by TMAQ